Friday, September 19, 2008

My XT

I’m better in running and tending to my kids’ needs than in composing articles… For a working mom like me, it’s so hard to fit my schedule altogether. The early hours of the day is usually devoted to household chores before preparing to go to work. I can only fit my running workouts in the afternoon, jogging home after work. Since our house is only about 2.5 kilometers from our office, this is enough distance to satisfy my running needs. Of course I have to run first inside our office grounds before hitting the road home. In that way, I can save datung to buy a running shoes in time my present pair of shoes worn out. Hehehe. Saturday, is a different day. After a longer run in the morning, I have to undergo cross-training. This is where I can workout my upper body. I have to chisel my biceps and triceps. I also have to strengthen my core muscles. The abs and shoulders will likewise be fortified. I love my cross training. Bye the way, time to end this post. It’s Friday and I forgot to buy a Tide Bar for my cross-training. Yes! 5 piso na lang kada putol. Bye….


2 comments:

Nora, the golden girl said...

Hah hah ... Gemini ka talaga! No question about that. When exactly is your bday? Mine is June 6.

gemini said...

hahaha! mine is may 22.