this article was sent to me by a friend thru email and i would like to share it with you.
40 Tips for a Better Life
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk/run or jog every day. And while you walk,smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. Go to bed earlier and get more sleep.
4. When you wake up in the morning complete the following: 'Today, my primary purpose is to __________.'
5. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, andEmpathy.
6. Play more games and read more books than you did last year.
7. Make time to practice meditation, and prayer.They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
8. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
9. Dream more while you are awake.
10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eatless food that is manufactured or packaged infactories.
11. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries,wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds& walnuts.
12. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
13. Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new energy flow into your life.
14. Don't waste your energy on gossip, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
15. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
16. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
17. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the NEGATIVE BLUES away.
18. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
20. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
21. You won't win every argument. Agree to disagree.
22. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
23. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
25. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
26. Forgive everyone for everything.
27. What other people think of you is none of your business.
28. Remember, God heals everything.
29. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
30. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
31. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
32. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
33. The best is yet to come.
34. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
35. Do the right thing!
36. Call your family often. Or email them to death!
37. Each night before you go to bed complete the following:I am thankful for __________. Today I accomplished _________.
38. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
39. Enjoy the ride. You only have one ride through life so make the most of every moment, every single day.
40. Please share this with those you care about.
May your troubles be less,
May your blessings be more,
May nothing but happiness come through your door!